Admission to the school is restricted by certain policies of the Management and by the conditions of age, ability and conduct. Hence applicants for admission will be tested and admitted in the standard they are found fit.
At the time of admission the students should be personally introduced to the principal, by his or her parents or guardian, who will be responsible to the school authorities for his or her studies, conduct, regularity and discipline.
The principal reserves the right of refusing admission to a pupil without ascribing any reason for it. He reserves the right of refusing continued studies of any pupil whose conduct is found not satisfactory or who is not benefiting by his stay and study in this school.
School fees must be paid regularly and punctually. Fees must be paid for the months during which pupils names have been carried on in the register even if the pupil has been absent during these months. Fees will be collected in the office only from the 1st to 10th of the month.
- Parents must keep the fee-receipts issued to them and produce them as proof of payment, if necessary.
- Students will not be allowed to sit for any examination unless the fees are paid fully.
- Bus charges should be paid in advance.
- School fees are due in advance , and should be paid in three instalments as shown below.
- First instalment : as given in calendar
- Second instalment On or before 8th September
- Third instalment : on or before 10th January
The fees once paid will not be refunded on any account. If the fees are not paid on or before the due date, a fine of Rs. 1.00 per day will be charged for 10 days, after which the defaulter’s name will be removed from the rolls. The students may be readmitted at the discretion of the Principal, but only after the clearance of all dues and a fresh payment of admission fee