Carmelagiri Boarding House
Carmelagiri Public school is having separate boarding houses for boys and girls attached to it. The boarding accommodates students from all parts of the country and also from abroad. It explores all opportunities for curricular, co-curricular and extracurricular development of the students.
Carmelagiri Boarding house, started in 1998, is a home away from home. Under the able and experienced management of CMI Fathers, the boarding house takes care of the mental, physical, spiritual and academic growth of the students. Special assistance by the residential teachers is offered to the inmates. Special coaching in spoken English by teachers from U.K and USA is an added attraction. Separate Boarding house for girls is available in the same campus, under the able management of the CMC sisters of Ranigiri convent Separate accommodation is provided for the staff in the school campus.
Boarding Admission Procedure
- Application form for admission to the boarding can be collected from the school office.
- Dismissal or withdrawal from the school automatically affects the place in the boarding and vice versa.
- Every boarder should maintain the high moral standard of life at all places. Rules of modesty and decorum in dress must be strictly adhered to.
- All cases of illness must be immediately reported to the Rector. In case of serious illness the parent/guardian must take charge of their ward.
- An inmate who wishes to vacate the hostel must give a written notice to the Rector two weeks in advance, signed by the parent/guardian and total fees due for the term must be paid.
- All the inmates are expected to obey the boarding rules strictly. In case of any mishaps due to the violation of the rules the authorities are not responsible for them.